Good Sunday morning everyone! First I want to say thanks for all of the birthday wishes for my sister, Sheila! She and I enjoyed and appreciated every single one.
Ellen and I went to a wonderful antique place that we like on Friday. It is huge! They have building after building to walk through and it is packed! We love it! We walked and looked until our fat little legs couldn't go no more! Lol!
And here is what I found.......Grand total with tax? $15.50! Can you believe it?
That rocking chair was only 5.99! The large box was 2.50 and the small box was 1.50 and the Mason jar was 4.50. What a deal! While we were there we had lunch at the little restaurant they have in the front of the building. They make homemade comfort style food and it is priced really well. We had pulled pork sandwiches and I had potato soup while Ellen had the minestrone. It also came with chips and a pickle for 4.95! Ellen bought lunch and I went back and bought the dessert....sugar cream pie and lemon meringue! It was a really fun day, lots of laughs and lots of goodies! I can't wait to go again!
I've been tagged by Pam over at Prims*By*Pam
Thank you so much Pam!!
These are the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up
Here are 6 random things about me:
1. I used to work for a Dr. that was an Indian Chief.
2. I can't swim. Just like Pam!
3. I have an associates degree in Medical Assisting. (See #1)
4. I used to have a doberman that was trained by the USAF military police.
5. I hate horror movies. Those are brain cells you never get back! Lol!
6. When people I know die, I cut out their obituaries and I close my eyes and open a page in my Bible and I place it there. (Weird, I know.)
So now I am tagging these people:
1. Rondell from Tomatoe Creek Prims
2. Lauren from Simple Blessings
3. Janene from Primitive Lifestyle (Your getting it again cause I love ya!)
4. Char at The Pickled Pepper Patch
5. Terry at Cider Moon Cottage
6. Katy from The Country Blossom
Okay girls, you are my picks, and all for one reason or another! But mostly because you all are some of the kindest people I have ever come to know.
Have a great day and a big hug to you!
~ My Background... ~
3 hours ago